As a soft skill, communication is not about how many big words a person knows or long speeches. Great communicators can adjust their tone and style according to their audience, comprehend and act efficiently on instructions, and explain complex issues in terms any audience can understand. Communication is also an important aspect of leadership, since leaders must be able to delegate clearly and comprehensibly.
Sample Coursework in Communication includes:
- How to Listen Effectively
- Communicating with Tact, Diplomacy And Poise
- Communication Skills for Technical Professionals
- Cross-Cultural or Language Communications
- How to Be Honest and Likeable at The Same Time
- The Face of The Office: Communication for admins and secretaries.